Discover our nordic baths, and experience the cold and hot water.
- Our therapists are registered and can provide receipts for income tax or insurance.
- Reservations are required for all massages with a credit card number (MasterCard, Visa or Amex). Cancellations or changes are permitted within 48 hours’ notice; otherwise a 50% penalty
will be applied to your purchase.
- Massages can be had without the nordic baths option.
- 15 and under restricted. (Except Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- Reservations are required for the spa.
Thermotherapy is a medical technique of employing a device inducing the change in temperature.
- Yurt (sauna), cascading cold water or
cold water bath,
one of the interior or exterior relaxation areas, indoor or outdoor massage.
Day pass $32
After 6:00 p.m. - $20
Massotherapy + spa $20 + price of treatment
Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Children (5-15 years old) $12